The Babolat Propulse Fury All Court men's tennis shoes are adapt to players looking for comfort and protection. Sole adapt to all type playing surfaces. Details:
- Upper made of synthetic material made stronger with rubber strips that guarantee greater support in the medial area
- Cushioning system and the sole offer a perfect base for resistance, support and response on the court
- Integrated tongue and padded collar
- Reinforcements on inside of forefoot
- Plastic insert in the center of the midsole reduces torsion and prevents injury
- Reinforced toe and heel counter
- Removable insole
- Non-marking sole
KPRS-X New stroke absorption system. In tennis the players feet hit the pavement at a specific angle; for this reason Babolat has develeoped a padding for the heel specifically for the game. KPRS-X is a cushion in EVA made of high quality material and a specific shape, inserted to protect the heel and the foot.
Michelin Performance Developed in collaboration with Michelin researchers, and directly inspired by road rally tyres, Babolat outsoles are designed to give players long-lasting, exceptional performance. The outsole’s shape and thickness, specific sculptures and rubber make-up are all important variables that make the outsoles of Babolat tennis shoes so outstanding.
Ortholite Patented Sole with rubber foam that maintains the foots printfor both immediate and long lasting comfort.
Active Flexion The shape and composition of the material used respond to the 9 strategic pressure points for maximum reactivity (technology developed and patented by Babolat).